A puppy peed on my foot today – he got a little too excited! It was ok though, another dog licked it clean a couple minutes later.
A few years ago this would’ve grossed me out (as I assume it grosses out pretty much everyone who is reading this), but it’s just another day at work now! Anyways, I came home, showered, and decided to do a little FOTD. I don’t often do smokey looks, and don’t often wear blue eye shadow, either, but I found the silver really plays down the blue so don’t be scared.
I got the inspiration for this look while perusing Instagram – specifically from @feliciaox, check her out for some awesome looks!
- Apply Orange Soda & Sienna on & above crease as transition shades.
- Use NYX Jumbo pencil all over lid; blend out with fingers.
- Pack Antique all over the pencil we just put on.
- Place NYX shadow in Blue Marine (or any navy blue shadow) on outer V and blend about 1/3 of the way into crease.
- Darken outer 3rd of lid with Black Diamond.
- Run a bright blue shadow on lower lash line from inner corner to the middle of eye.
- Take a bright purple shadow and continue to line lower lash line from middle of eye, to outer corner and extend in a wing.
- Blend blue & purple on lower lash.
- Highlight brow bone & inner corner with a shimmery champagne shadow (I used a Lorac single)
- Blend any harsh lines!
- Line upper & lower waterlines with a black eyeliner.
- Create a winged liner – I used liquid but use whatever you prefer.
- Apply mascara.
- Admire work!!
- UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Anastasia Lavish Palette (Orange Soda, Sienna, Antique & Black Diamond)
- BH 1st Edition 120 Palette (bright blue & purple shades)
- NYX single shadow in Blue Marine
- Lorac Single Shadow in Sand
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
Other products used:
- Estee Lauder Foundation (sample size, I don’t know that name!)
- Benefit PoreFessional
- Cargo blu_ray HD Mattifier
- Maybelline FitMe Foundation in 355 Coconut (to contour)
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
- NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Powder Foundation in Natural
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Cirlce Eraser in Brightener
- Anastasia DipBrow in Auburn
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in Light
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Jane Volumizing Mascara
- Benefit They’re Real
- Maybelline The Rocket
- L’Oreal Lash Out Butterfly
I have been on the hunt for the perfect, bright pink, spring/summer lip product, and I think I have finally found it! Wet ‘n Wild’s Don’t Blink Pink is almost neon in hue, but paired with Nicki 2, which is generally too pale for me to wear on its own, was the perfect combo! I topped it off with a Butter Gloss and I am in love!
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 966 Don’t Blink Pink
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2
- NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
What do you think?