It rained today! – hence, the beanie. Most of you on the east coast probably aren’t as excited as I am about the rain, but I am not looking forward to water rationings (is that a word?) and higher utility bills, so YAY for rain!
Anyhoo! On to today’s look: a half cut crease! I got the idea for this look from BatALashBeauty‘s youtube channel. I love all of Sam’s videos, she is hilarious and super talented so if you are looking for a laugh with your beauty tips, you should check her out! Also, she has a blog that can be found here.
This look is fairly easy to do, though I found the precise way you have to blend a little difficult. I think it came out pretty good for my first try though! It turns out fairly dramatic, so this may be more appropriate for a night out.
Face (in order used):
- Mario Badescu Rose Water & Aloe Facial Spray
- Up & Up (Target brand) Face Lotion SPF 15
- Benefit POREfessional
- NYX Photo-Loving Primer
- Air Spun Loose Powder in Honey Beige
- Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Liquid Foundation in Medium Golden (yes, you read right, powder THEN foundation!)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener (to conceal under eyes)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light (to highlight)
- E.L.F. HD Translucent Powder (to set under eye concealer)
- DermaBlend Powder Camouflage in Sand (to set rest of foundation)
- MAC Bronzer in Matte Bronze (to contour)
- Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Powder in Diffused Light – not pictured (as blush)
Eyes (in order used):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime eyes)
- UD Naked 3, “Strange” – not pictured (all over the lid & up to the brow)
- TheBalm Nude ‘Tude Palette, “Sultry” (blended into crease)
- TheBalm Nude ‘Tude Palette, “Sexy” & “Serious” (on an angled brush, above crease, just on the inner & outer 1/3, then blend with a pencil brush & add more product to intensify, if necessary)
- “Sultry” (blend out cut-crease color more, then smudge on lower lash line)
- “Sexy” & “Serious” (inner corner of lower lash + outer corner of lower lash, blend w/ Sultry)
- L’Oreal Infallible 24hr Gel Liner, Black (for cat-eye)
- Almay Get Up & Grow in black, L’Oreal Lashout Butterfly Mascara in black & Benefit They’re Real! in black
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Auburn
- Sonja Kashuk concealer quad (lightest under brow & medium tone above brow)
And voila! you are now a cut-creased beauty queen! Have you ever done a cut crease before? What is your favorite color combo – neutral or crasy?!